7.16.2008

Mini-freak outs and more!

So I am now in full wedding planning mode. I have 45 days until the day. I have almost everything planned and well I am now a bit worried over lighting. Lol. I am so far beyond lame. Why the fuck am I worried about lighting? Well mainly because I have 175 paper lanterns and only 110 of them have little tea lights. I gotta buy 65 more and the contact I had has fallen off the planet. So now I refuse to pay more than a $1 for each. I got them for 65 cents before. Anyways. I also don’t know if I should rent tent lights or if I should just go with Christmas lights (hung high so that they don’t look cheese) and the paper lanterns and the candles. Why am I even worrying about this; we should just have it in the darkness of night. Everyone looks better in the dark anyways.

Well done with that mini freak-out. I am trying to focus now on planning some baby showers that we got booked for. I am really excited for on in Oct. she is having a girl and we are going to do a sugar and spice theme. I already know the centerpiece that we will use and I am excited to make the dummy. It will be an apothecary jar layered with flour, brown sugar, chocolate chips, cinnamon sticks, and whatever else I can throw in. Then it will be topped off with a pretty bow in pink. I will also do rock candy scattered around the table in pink. So those are my plans.. for now

Back to the wedding. I finally figured what I would do for decor on the side of the aisles. I am going to do bear grass. Yay me. I could not figure it out and I don’t want flowers. Also I changed the song that mike and I are dancing to. Its my song to him and it fits so perfect. I love it. It’s a cover of a Paul McCartney song but Paul McCartney does it too heavy so I found a slow version of it J

2 comments:

Nely said...

Dark is better... you can't see the muffing top that much in the dark. =)

What song are you guys dancing to, huh? inquiring minds want to know.

Anais said...

lol. A song called "Maybe I am amazed"

but i got a diff version so its like she is singing it