7.31.2008

30 days to go!!

So the countdown has begun to the wedding day. I have 30 days and counting. So far everything is in order and i now start giving my deposits and final payments.
I just sent an email to the Dj finalizing some of the songs and well here is the final list:

Ceremony:
Michael & bridal party: In your eyes - Vitamin String Quartet, Peter Gabriel
Bride Entrance: Just Like Heaven - Vitamin String Quartet, The Cure
Our Exit: Today - Vitamin String Quartet, Smashing Pumpkins

Reception
Bridal Party: Sargent Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band (intro), Beatles
Parents: Young at Heart, Frank Sinatra
Mr & Mrs Presents: Crazy little thing called love, Queen

1st Dance: Okay, I am going to make a separate post for the one.
Father /Daughter Dance: Have a little faith in me, John Haitt
Cake: Grow old with you, Adam Sandler
Garter: Here comes the snake, Cherry Poppin Daddies
Bouquet Toss: Sex and the City Theme
Last Dance: At Last, Etta James (originally the 1st dance)

So I think that's it. Any suggestions or am I missing any songs??

1 comment:

Nely said...

OMG, how exciting... yes 30 days my dear... 30 days of singlenss left. 30* whatta number - ugh. Are u secretly trying to remind me about something =) I love the songs. Good selection.