7.15.2008

Back... after a long long long hiatus

So i have been super busy planning the wedding and I have kinda gotten into it. I got so into it that I started up a side business planning events and even did a baby shower and have another booked for October. Yea I guess I got carried away.

So the updates.

Sent out the invites but still have a couple left (bad me the RSVP is due this week!)
Got the flower girl dresses started (i freaking love them!)
Added a bridesmaid (a very very good friend)
Bought environmentally friendly disposable cups for the bar area
Got the wedding bands
Michael bought his attire :)
Super excited that I got the cake details set (www.mightyfinecakes.com)

So yea i have been extremely busy.

Oh i am starting a new job on Monday and i am a bit freaked out. Its a small move but i hope its for the better. At least its more money :) always a plus.

Michael and I are also looking for an apartment/house to buy. I want a small price range because I don't want a huge payment difference from what i pay now(makes it easier for mike to agree.) We found an apartment but unfortunately they put it up for auction and it sold making our offer pointless.

Anyway.. so thats whats new. I will now post some pictures of an invite i designed for the baby shower and i will try to get the pictures posted as soon as i can get them from my friend. She sent me some but all of those were blurry! I need to find my camera charger so that i can take pictures. I am a bit upset that we dont have good pics of the event.

1 comment:

Nely said...

yes, mike got his attire complete... thanks to (cough) me! Your welcome very much. I can't see Kathy's invite.... too bad about the pics. You must post them anyway. Something is better than nothing.