3.10.2008

Photography

Okay so I am getting into this blogging thing.

I feel like I am missing something. It’s one of those days when you sit at work and KNOW that you have a thousand other things to do. I have to mail out some paper lanterns that were too green. I need to do that today so that I can get my money back. I also have some eBay stuff that I sold last week that I need to mail out. I am such a procrastinator. I also have to meet a wish kid and have not had the time or energy to set that up.

I am at work, but not really here. I am super annoyed by every task that I have to do and it’s mainly because I am tired. This time change has kicked my butt. I could not get to sleep until 4 am (3 am in old time). I woke up at 6 thinking it was 7 when it was really 6.

So far the greatest thing about my day is that I found this photographer that I wish I could afford. Main reason I can’t afford him is because he would have to fly in. This guys work fits everything that I love about photography. It’s as if he saw the world though my eyes. It’s not your typical wedding photography so many might not like it… but I freaking love it!. I think a lot of things are a waste of money, but I would gladly waste my money on this. I would forgo the whole wedding just for this guy.

Okay so now that I ranted on that. I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt that I was speaking to my hubby’s sister about the wedding. As of this moment she is not invited because of a fall out he’s had with her. If it was up to me I would invite her because she is family but it’s not my say. I’ll explain further one day. Anyways I was telling her in my dream to talk to him because I wanted her there. I said I would not get more involved and that it was up to them after I said that. She looked at me like she was going to start yelling. She gets a phone call and when she is done she tells me, “You are lucky. I am in a good mood right now. I’ll talk to him” But then after that I woke up… thinking it was 7 (2nd paragraph explains that confusion.)


Well anyways check some of his stuff out.

http://www.vada-voom.com/

No comments: